GOLF REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
*Purchase under Individual or Foursome Package Deal (Foursome Package Deal includes Package for all 4 golfers).
For questions regarding this event, please email email@example.com.
The I Have Wings Breast Cancer Foundation’s 10th Annual Charity Divot Up for Breast Cancer Golf Outing is on October 5, 2018, at the Twin Oaks Golf and Plantation Club. By participating in this event, you’ll help make a difference in the lives of breast cancer survivors and their families throughout the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State area. Fun, recreation, networking and a day in the sun are all rolled into a great outing to benefit a great organization.
Your Golf Entry Fee Includes:
- 18 holes with cart
- On the course refreshments
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and buffet after golf.
Four person scramble, 9am Tee Time, 30 teams. Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin & longest putt. Continental breakfast, lunch, delicious buffet after golf. Reserve your foursomes early, teams are limited! Complimentary gift for Breast Cancer Survivors.
Get “Express” Check-in when you pre-purchase a $120 Package Deal ($135 value) that includes:
- EXPRESS Check-in
- One (1) Entry Fee / Green Fees
- One (1) chance in the Wheelbarrow of Booze Raffle
- One (1) chance to win a Foursome of golf at Traditions Golf Club
- 15 Chinese Auction tickets
- ALL Course games for one
- NOTE: Mulligans and Split-the-Pot not included